English Comprehension questions of SSC Combined Graduate Level (TIER1) Exam 2011 which was held on 26 June 2011 was quite easy and any students with little command over Vocabulary could have crack the whole paper of English Comprehension of SSC. Below are the complete solution and Answer key of English Comprehension questions of SSC Exam which was held in the morning shift on 26 June 2011. The Evening Shift Result will be also coming soon. Subscribe to Syconet World by Email. The Answer Key is prepared for http://syconet.blogspot.com and should not be published without permission.
English Comprehension Answer Key SSC CGL Exam 26 June 2011
Series No. BD2011 | Test Form No-066QL 5
151. voice error in sentence can't figure correct option.
152. C, equipment (uncountable noun so no plural form)
153. B, companies seem quite secure(subject verb agreement)
154. C, was dogged by controversy(tense agreement)
156. A, Poachers are those who hunt animals illegally, while rangers are one who saves them.
160. A, while both accumulate and grow are synonyms accumulate best express the meaning.
171. B (to take to one's heels)- To Run Away
172. D(To Bite the dust)-NONE
173. C(a bolt from the blue)- An Unexpected Event
174.C (cold comfort )- Slight Satisfaction
175.B (To be all at Sea)- Lost & Confused
176.C - He won Both a medal and a Scholarship.
177. B- He has left India for Good
180. A, the name of which
182. C - Sinecure
183.B- (Something that Cause death)- Fatal
184.A (Person who write decoratively)- calligrapher
185.C (Pertaining to Cattle)- Bovine
188. A- Dysentery
189. B - Jubilant
190. B- Arraign
191. B - Question
192.C - About
193. A- Since
194.B - Opinions
195.D - Answer
196.B - think
197.D - Ago
198. C - Earth
199. A - part
200. B - Begin
Numerical Aptitude Answer Key SSC CGL Exam 26 June 2011- Morning Shift
General Intelligence & Reasoning Answer Key SSC CGL Exam 26 June 2011- Evening Shift
This is the complete English Comprehension Answer Key of SC CGL exam 2011 on 26th June. The minimum Expected Cut of can be between 70-80. We have taken great care in preparing the Answer but we don't take any responsibility.