If you are in a hurry and don't want to leave your current website or any webpage, you just bookmark it. But while opening that bookmark page you require a internet connection to open it. And what if you don't have a internet connection and you want to read your saved web page. Don't worry we have the solution for it. Now you can read your saved pages just in a click of your mouse. Even you can read your saved page list from any computer or mobile device. Subscribe to Syconet World by Email.
To have this facility you must be a user of Firefox browser because it is a Firefox Add-On which is called Read It Later by Idea Shower. By this add-on you can download your webpages for offline view.
Some of the features of Read It later are
* Save pages to a reading list to read when you have time.
* Offline reading mode lets you read the items you’ve saved for later on the plane, train, or anywhere without an internet connection.
* Sync your list to all of your computers, at work or home.
* Sync your list to Read It Later apps for iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android and more.
How To Install Read It Later In your Browser
1.Go to Read It Later Add-On. Click on Add to Firefox.
2. Install it in your Browser and restart your Firefox.
3. Now after restart you will be asked to create a Account in Read It Later. Just Create One. And now you can save your webpages with a click and read it later.
Let us know your views about this very useful add-on by your comments. Subscribe to Syconet World by Email for more such useful Add-Ons.